My new pair of earrings this week are with two triangles. I used satin blue, sea green and hologram lemon lime colors of sequins.
Since January I became interested in meaning of the symbols I draw on my sequin creations. First post was about Spirals and this one will be about an Hexagram And I didn't know the meaning, but Its actually fun to find out it after you create something. When my friend saw these earrings, she called them ' Interpenetration' I think she was right!
There are lots of words about this sign, but I will show some of them, that I like personally:
- 'represents the divine union, or perfect balance of male and female energies.'
- 'The perfect union when two become one'
- 'The prayer elevated from all Earth to the one God'
- 'Anahata: The Heart Chakra. Physically Anahata governs circulation, emotionally it governs unconditional love for the self and others, mentally it governs passion, and spiritually it governs devotion.'
- 'The hexagram is a mandala symbol called satkona yantra or sadkona yantra found on ancient South Indian Hindu temples. It symbolizes the nara-narayana, or perfect meditative state of balance achieved between Man and God, and if maintained, results in "moksha," or "nirvana"'
|My handmade Sequin Earrings|
I want to know your thoughts, please! )
What platform is better for Blog : Blogspot or Wordpress?