11/24/13

My October creations 2013

Except of other creations, I've made 13 letters as initial pendant. Thats why I think that October was very productive month. Geometry brooch (4) was featured on Etsy Jewelry Browse section, it was pleasure to know admins like it! Also I've made set of three little earrings (9). Its great gift for bridesmaids or best friends. Collar brooch (6) and necklace (5) were made from same new embroidered felt shape. Earrings in cosmic theme (1) was also in new shape of felt, so I hope it gives another feeling from circle ones. But white earrings (8) are my most proud this month. And which one is your favorite?)
1. Cosmic Planet earrings;
2. Red tassel earrings;
3. Black tassel earrings;
4. Geometry brooch;
5. Emerald green necklace;
6. Collar brooch, double;
7. Initial necklaces;
8. White earrings;
9. Set of 3 earrings;







1 comment:

  1. Really beautiful work!! You're fantastic!!

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit. I love to read your comments, So feel free to write me anything you want to say!)