1/29/14

New sequins and Fashion Color report

Half year flew so fast and It is time for new sequins. Most of all I wanted to buy more hologram sequins, as I use them in my projects with drawing. I took almost all main shades and now I am ready to make music notes pendants in more color variations! I can't say I tried all color from previous order, but this time I took only special ones, that I use a lot or something new I have never bought.
Will see what ideas they give me this year.
1. Hologram sequins.
Glacier, Dark Blue, Capri Blue, Cobalt Blue, Gold, Sunfire,Champagne, Bronze, Aztec Sunrise, Royal Plum, Mulberry, Dark Cherry, Orchid, Rose Pink, Orange, Red, Silver, Green

2. Patterned Sequins.
Black Galaxy, Silver Waffle, Gold Waffle, White Dots on black, Red Galaxy, White with Gold Vertigo Print, Parallels on Silver, Chrystal white Dots, Confetti Mix. 
3. Mix: Satin, Opaque, Patterned sequins.
Gold parallel, Turquoise, Med.Pink Orchid, Banana creme, Orchid, Teal, Dark Ecru, Dk.Pink Orchid, Shamrock, Copper, Pink, Rose, Lt.Ocean Blue, Lt.Pink, Burnt Orange, Light Purple, Gold, Pearl, Orchid Pink, Peacock Blue, Silver polka on black, White. 
4. Satin: New.
Gun metal grey, Light coral, Silver, Pale peach, Blush, Bark
5. Circle sequins.
Pale Orchid, Lt.Sea Green, Gold, Blue.
Pantone Fashion Color report 2014

6 comments:

  1. The Circle sequins in orchid are wonderful!

    My latest post--> Stay warm in winter
    Follow me on
    THE SHOPPING GIRLS
    INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sequins are all so pretty. I love all the colors! I’d love for us to keep in touch via bloglovin’, GFC, or Instagram! Let me know on my blog, I’ll be sure to follow back!

    s a r t o r i a l d i n e r
    Instagram @ sartorialdiner

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog
    followed
    http://minimaysi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. your blog is pretty fantastic! love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great blog!
    Would you like to follow each other via Bloglovin and gfc?

    www.modishyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit. I love to read your comments, So feel free to write me anything you want to say!)