2/27/14

My January creations 2014


As you know in January, I got new hologram sequins, so I could make more of my shiny music notes necklaces (7). Also I've got stud supplies for earring closure and made two pairs with them already (4,6). But Its possible to attach posts to every earring I've made already, this is new option in my shop, starting this year! One of the music note pendant and two pairs of earrings were send to Haili for the collaboration, and I hope to share the pictures from her outfits with my creations soon! Can't wait!)
It was a grey month without much sunlight, so the pictures are also grey. But the item themselves are very shiny and bright, I wish you could see them all in real!)

January:
1. Orchid orange earrings;
2. Burgundy gold fan earrings;
3. Floral coin earrings;
4. Turquoise gold earrings;
5. Sunflower earrings;
6. Beaded disc earrings;
7. Music notes pendants;
8. Poppy flower earrings;






6 comments:

  1. Wow Elena, they look lovely!
    The amount of detail is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!) Im glad you like them!)

      Delete
  2. They look so lovely, I'd like to have one of these♥
    Btw, I've changed my blog url, therefore it's doesn't appear on the old url on bloglovin anymore, if you want to follow me again you can click the link on my page again :) Have a good day♥

    http://delilahduong.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for such kind words! Following you on gfc and was your follower on bloglovin!)

      Delete
  3. Love the music pendants, so original!!

    Kiss
    Marina
    www.sharpenstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!) Im thinking to make such earrings also)

      Delete

Thank you so much for your visit. I love to read your comments, So feel free to write me anything you want to say!)