3/22/14

My February creations 2014

It's time for the post of last month creations. February was full of ribbons, chandeliers, wooden beads and key skeletons.. Actually, I couldn't find silver keys I used in pink heart earrings, to remade them, so decided to make another pattern for another keys I found.

February:
1. Frog Queen earrings;
2. Coral crystal earrings;
3. Though the window  earrings;
4. Golden dust earrings;
5. Metal look earrings;
6. Sunshine earrings;
7. Fresh grass earrings;
8. Water blue earrings;
9. Key to wisdom earrings;




3 comments:

  1. I just love the color combinations you use lately! You're doing a great job, Elena!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, dear Eva! Its a pleasure to read your comment! <3

      Delete
  2. Hi beautiful,
    I was just browsing through & stumbled upon your lovely blog - It looks gorgeous and it has interesting posts that I can relate to. I'm now following you via gfc, keep in touch love x

    Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit. I love to read your comments, So feel free to write me anything you want to say!)